But, the dizzying fun of providing several dozen beers has proved to be a “huge undertaking”, according to Marketing and Event Coordinator, Eric Foust. Not just the brewing and kegging, but imagine the daunting task of transporting, setting up, tearing down, and everything else that goes with it.
This year, Bare Hands pared down their list to “only” twenty beers, but they are still bringing awesome beer for Winterfest-ers. And what a list it is! Check it out:
- Centrillo: Centennial Amarillo Hopped IPA
- Drain the Swamp: NE Style IPA
- Thai.P.A. Experimental IPA w/Lemongrass, limeleaf, kaffir (Thai Ginger) and palm sugar.
- Reddy Kilowatt: Red IPA
- Mango Habanero New DIPA: Double IPA with Mangos and Habanero chillies
- Terpene Terror: Double IPA
- Orange Blossom Bee Hop: Double IPA with Orange Blossom Honey
- Mail Order Bride: Russian Imperial Stout
- Mole Bride: RIS with Mexican chillies
- Coconut Chocolate Mail Order Bride: RIS w/Coconut and Chocolate
- Vanilla Mail Order Bride: RIS w/Vanilla beans
- Ride the Bride: RIS with South Bend local coffee and Chocolate
- That’s My Jam Raspberry & Blackberry: Imperial Wheat with Fruit
- Skillbilly Barleywine
- Sleeping Lion: Hoppy Imperial Porter
- California Creamin’: Cream Ale
- Citronic Pale Ale: All Citra Pale
- Brown Ale
- Oatmeal Stout
Personally, I’m looking at the Reddy Kilowatt, Red IPA, and Sleeping Lion, Hoppy Imperial Porter. What about you?